Access the eLearning System
As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best online learning experience possible, INCCRRA has updated and enhanced the entire i-learning online learning system. During the upgrade, all courses and course information were temporarily unavailable. We are working as quickly as possible, and the enhanced and restructured courses are being made available as the work is completed. If the training you are looking for is not available at this time, it will be soon. Check back often!
Please note: Due to these changes, you will need to create a new user account for the i-learning online training system. Please be aware that this is a different account than your Gateways Registry Membership.
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.